Skip to content
- Another world is possible. One which is anti-racist, protects the environment, believes in tolerance, where all sentient beings matter, which nurtures creativity and gives us the tools to build our futures.
- We deserve a world in which there is a level playing field for all. Kindness and compassion has to be at the heart of any movement that seeks fairness and justice in society.
- We demand an education that acknowledges and celebrates all. An education that teaches the horrors of Britain’s colonial past, that celebrates the everyday folk who contribute to bringing about positive change – as well as the commonwealth citizens and early migrants who helped rebuild Britain after a war that crippled this country.
- We demand a system which sees grassroots activity as facilitating real social change.
- Diversity should be meaningful and helpful – especially for those who are in the minorities. Our politics, our media and our society should be representative of all individuals so that none are sidelined or silenced.
- Divisive language which is used to discriminate or diminish a person’s worth should be removed from places of work, governance and society.
- We should address equity with positive action when we demand equality!
- Our judicial system should be built on systems of equity and fairness – not one that privileges the powerful and rich.
- There is no denying that racism exists! We have to challenge it at every turn! Zero tolerance for racism and discrimination in all its forms!