MANIFESTOS from times of CRISIS is a participatory public art work in which groups of people connect across distances and differences to collectively create a manifesto for a world they want to be living in
We’re working with Tramway and communities in Pollokshields and Govanhill who will be creating their collection of Manifestos.
And we’re working with Platform and communities in Easterhouse who will be creating their collection of Manifestos.
Updates coming soon
There will be a series of open callouts for people to be part of a Manifesto-making event.
Organisations interested in hosting some events are invited to get in touch.
Connect with us
- A world that respects human and animal and planetary sovereignty that isn’t ruled by the scared terrified pursuit of a thing that we’ve made up – money.
- Establish free, high quality, culturally safe and appropriate healthcare for all people globally.
- Introduce a liveable, constant, universal basic income for all peoples of adult age which is to be used at the discretion of the recipient.
- We are a part of nature.
- We need to connect with soil, seasons, place, culture and history.
- We long for everyone to feel deeply connected to the natural world within their local and our global environment