MANIFESTOS from times of CRISIS is a participatory public art work in which groups of people connect across distances and differences to collectively create a Manifesto for a world they want to be living in
We’re reaching out to groups and communities across Scotland and beyond – with each creating their own Manifesto
With partner Tramway we’re working with communities in Pollokshields and Govanhill.
With partner Platform we’re working with communities in Easterhouse.
Contact us to get involved
Get in touch
Latest from Women's Creative Company
9. The only thing we will sanitize is our hands – not our minds – not our opinions.
See full Manifesto
- A world that respects human and animal and planetary sovereignty that isn’t ruled by the scared terrified pursuit of a thing that we’ve made up – money.
- Establish free, high quality, culturally safe and appropriate healthcare for all people globally.
- Introduce a liveable, constant, universal basic income for all peoples of adult age which is to be used at the discretion of the recipient.
- We are a part of nature.
- We need to connect with soil, seasons, place, culture and history.
- We long for everyone to feel deeply connected to the natural world within their local and our global environment