MANIFESTOS from times of CRISIS is a participatory public art work in which groups of people connect across distances and differences to collectively create a Manifesto for a world they want to be living in
We’re reaching out to groups, communities and individuals across Scotland and beyond – to be part of creating a collective Manifesto
Currently with Glasgow partners: Tramway we’re working with communities in Pollokshields and Govanhill; with Platform we’re working with communities in Easterhouse.
Contact us to get involved
Latest from Women's Creative Company
9. The only thing we will sanitize is our hands – not our minds – not our opinions.
See full Manifesto
- A world that respects human and animal and planetary sovereignty that isn’t ruled by the scared terrified pursuit of a thing that we’ve made up – money.
- Establish free, high quality, culturally safe and appropriate healthcare for all people globally.
- Introduce a liveable, constant, universal basic income for all peoples of adult age which is to be used at the discretion of the recipient.
- We are a part of nature.
- We need to connect with soil, seasons, place, culture and history.
- We long for everyone to feel deeply connected to the natural world within their local and our global environment