Skip to content
- No-one should experience discrimination in access to health-care services.
- Radical new solutions like housing the homeless community should be maintained.
- A new economic model should be explored – write off personal debts, introduce universal basic income, fairer taxation.
- We will make space in our lives to do meaningful things and create positive impact.
- We will have the freedom to be creative.
- We will demand a better and fairer society.
- We will listen to each other. We will stay open and learning.
- We will make connection happen in the face of adversity. We will stay connected to our communities both local and global.
- We will live a simpler life. We will challenge our own sense of busy. We will slow down for ourselves and others.
- We won’t return to ‘normal’. We will do better.