Skip to content
- We believe there isn’t a hierarchy of species, that all life – people, animals, plants and fungi – are interconnected and in relations of dependency with each other.
- We reject capitalist, patriarchal, colonial systems that make us powerless.
- We believe it’s a collective responsibility to solve climate change.
- We know that sharing is more productive than greed.
- We believe that people and nature should be prioritised over profit.
- Everyone should consider themselves part of the community and part of the ecosystem.
- We demand access to education for all, especially women.
- We demand justice for those disproportionately affected by climate change and that those who are disproportionately responsible are held accountable and commit to change.
- We demand equal access to green space and tools for growing plants and creating habitats.
- Everyone should have access to knowledge to be able to make choices regarding environmentally friendly products.
- We demand that retailers are transparent about the environmental impact through the supply chain of their products.
- We want an economy that values going slowly, sharing, reusing.